01/05/2014

Fashion | Printed Cigarette Trousers

Love From Lisa Fashion Printed H&M Cigarette Trousers

Love From Lisa Fashion Printed H&M Cigarette Trousers
Love From Lisa Fashion Primark Shoes
Love From Lisa Fashion Printed H&M Cigarette Trousers
Trousers - H&M
Jumper - H&M
Bag - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - H&M 
Rings - H&M 

(Excuse the squinty eyes - it was so sunny and hot whilst taking these photos!) 

I'm always on the lookout for alternatives to jeans because I can get bored of reaching for them everyday. However, I do find buying other types of trousers quite difficult - they're always too baggy, or too long or just don't fit quite right. I came across these ones quite recently in H&M (find them here) and loved the pattern; they're different but as they're monochrome I thought they'd be really easy to style. Also they fit nicely and are a really good quality for such an affordable price. So overall, pretty perfect then!

This kind of trouser can be styled up easily to make a great night-outfit, however I wanted to keep it casual for the day so I teamed it with a slouchy-fit grey jumper. Apparently I have too many of this type of jumper but I can't resist them - they're so easy to wear! This was also a recent H&M buy (find it here) which they also had in other colours. Some are only £3 now, so I might have to snap up a few more! For a splash of summery colour I went for a bright bag; I like the whole monochrome + bright accessories look at the moment. The shoes are from Primark and were such a bargain (£4!) and I can tell I'm going to get so much wear out of them!


12 comments :

  1. I love this outfit, the trousers are gorgeous! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired an H&M visit now - gorgeous outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such a lot of lovely things in there at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit! The trousers look amazing with the jumper. Going to have to hunt them down next time I go shopping! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they were such a bargain too! xx

      Delete
  4. I need to get myself a pair of patterned trousers like these, they look really nice and classy! Love it :) Have a lovey weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah they're such a nice change from jeans xx

      Delete
  5. Love those trousers!

    Helen x
    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this outfit! Especially those trousers! I've been looking for some like this for ages :)

    Following you now on Bloglovin and GFC :)
    Love your blog!

    Sarah xxx
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is really cute & i am loving those trousers
    Cydney | cydneyhelsdown.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...