14/05/2014

Fashion | Casual Floral Tee

Love From Lisa Fashion Casual Floral Tee
Love From Lisa Fashion Casual Floral Tee
Love From Lisa Fashion Casual Floral Tee
Love From Lisa Fashion Casual Floral Tee
Top - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Primark 
Headband - New Look 

The weather is brightening up and finally the prospect of leaving the house in just a t-shirt isn't so far away! Daisy print seems to be a big trend this summer - I've been seeing it everywhere recently. I picked this tee up from Primark a while ago for about £8 which is such a bargain. My favourite way to wear it is casual like this, teamed with my favourite Topshop Leigh's and my new Converse - how long are they gonna stay this white?! 

The headband is one of my favourite pieces of this outfit. I've bought countless little hair accessories before but somehow they always seem to get forgotten. I bought this one recently in a set of two and I'm determined that I'm actually going to wear them this summer! Cute accessories are a perfect way to add a nice summery touch to a simple, casual outfit. 


7 comments :

  1. Love daisy print and this look! So pretty!!

    XX

    Let Us Be Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. That daisy top is so cute!
    Also fairly sure I'm wearing those exact same Topshop Leigh jeans at the moment haha!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Haha so comfy aren't they! x

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous! The headband really completes the look! :)

    Olivia Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah it's a nice detail isn't it x

      Delete
  4. Ooh pretty, I've just bought the vest top version :) Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...