28/04/2014

Nails of the Week | Barry M Berry Ice Cream

Love From Lisa Berry Ice Cream Nails of the Week
Love From Lisa Berry Ice Cream Nails of the Week
Love From Lisa Berry Ice Cream Nails of the Week
Love From Lisa Berry Ice Cream Nails of the Week

I've been on the hunt for some more spring-like nail varnishes to add to my collection. I had in mind a lemony yellow colour but then this one caught my eye. It's a classic Barry M nail paint in the shade Berry Ice Cream, which I think is such a pretty colour and totally different to other polishes I own! Barry M nail varnishes are some of my favourites because they're really affordable and have such a huge variety of colours - although it does make choosing pretty tricky!

I'm always really impressed with their quality, even though they're a cheaper brand. This one applied so smoothly and was shiny even before applying a top coat. I also find that they don't chip as quickly as some other brands. 

Although they looked great plain, I just couldn't resist a floral accent nail! 



16 comments :

  1. Looks so so pretty!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour, rediscovered it last week! Such a gorgeous mani.

    Jegz xo http://jegz-loves-tea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour too, it's so pretty! xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to buy this colour since I love the Barry M nail paints and my favourite purple needs replacing x

    http://eliseilou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Barry M nail paints too, this is one of my new favourites! xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a pretty colour, you are amazing at doing nail art.
    Added your blog to my bloglovin' feed,
    feel free to check out mine: Stylinspire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  6. This is such a pretty shade and I love the floral design :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this colour and the floral design so cute. great photos !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this shade and it's gorgeous! perfect for spring/summer and I love the cute nail art.

    Lauren x
    www.beautydivisionblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's such a lovely colour isn't it! xx

      Delete
  9. this is one of my fave nail polishes! The colour is so cute and girly. I love how you've done the nail art on one of the nails to make it a bit different x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...