09/04/2014

Fashion | Simple Spring Trench Coat

Love From Lisa Trench Coat Outfit Style Post
Love From Lisa Trench Coat Outfit Style Post

Love From Lisa Trench Coat Outfit Style Post
Love From Lisa Trench Coat Outfit Style Post
Trench Coat - New Look
Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Miss Selfridge 
Bag - Accessorize 
Rings - H&M 

Thanks to my wonderful bezzie and her amazing photography skills, I've finally been able to do a style post which is something I've been wanting to do for a while! I've tried the whole self-timer thing, but I think having a real person behind the camera makes the pictures a lot more natural and I don't feel so self-conscious. This outfit is a typical, casual spring look for me, perfect for a girly shopping day.

Trench coats are definitely back in this season and rather than fork out for something new I rediscovered my 4-year old New Look one. That's definitely one of the best things about trench coats - they're classic and if you get a good fit and shape it'll last you for years! I can't believe I've had this hanging in the back of my cupboard for so long, but I can tell it's going to be a favourite this season. I also find trench coats really easy to style; even with jeans and a jumper it makes for a stylish off-duty look.

I really like how the smaller details work in this look - the black and silver accessories are super simple but look great with the camel coat. The midi rings are a recent H&M purchase and it's definitely these little details that really add to this simple outfit. The ankle boots are another recent buy and I've literally lived in them - they're slightly scuffed because of how much I've worn them which is why there isn't a close-up!  


What do you think of this look? Do you have any favourite staple items for spring? 



11 comments :

  1. Beautiful pictures!!
    And that's a lovely trench coat, it looks great on you :)
    xoxo
    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I think it's such a classic piece! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the trench coat you're wearing, I've been looking out for one for ages now, the one you're wearing is seriously pretty. :) xx

    http://catcherintherhirhi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope it'll last me for years to come! xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute outfit, you look beautiful:) Saw that it was your first ootd, and it's a good one:) your coat is amazing and so are your nails! x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, you look amazing!!!!<3 Those nails are incredible!!!

    Roisin
    http://thefashionistaobserver.blogspot.ie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...