24/04/2014

Fashion | The Cut-Out Dress

Love from Lisa blog - the cut-out dress trend
Love from Lisa blog - the cut-out dress trend
Love from Lisa blog - the cut-out dress trend
Love from Lisa blog - the cut-out dress trend
Dress - H&M
Jacket - Primark
Boots - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Bag - Primark
Sunglasses - New Look 

The cut-out dress is a perfect choice for the in-between season that we're in at the moment. Although the sun is shining (most of the time), it's still kind of chilly, and for me bare-legs is just not an option right now! Cut-out dresses are a great way to flash a bit of skin without freezing as soon as you step outside. 

This particular dress is from H&M quite recently, so I'm pretty sure you can still get it in the shops but I couldn't find it on the website to link to it. It was also super-cheap at about £10 and has a really cute monochrome chevron pattern which I love. It has small squares cut-out around the waist and little shapes cut around the neckline which is actually one of my favourite parts. I just think it looks so pretty!

I can't wait to be able to wear this dress in the summer without tights, but I think it still looks good with them. I teamed it with an old-faithful denim jacket, another item perfect for this in-between-y weather. The fringed bag also adds a festival feel, and along with the cut-out dress I think it looks pretty cool. 

Cut-out style dresses on the high-street:


Topshop | New Look | River Island

  What do you think of the cut-out trend?



22 comments :

  1. such a cute outfit, love the dress!
    and those nails are amazing!

    anna at styleskittle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit, and I absolutely love your nails <3
    Laura x
    shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! It's made me want to don the monochrome AND show some skin!

    Helen X http://letus-belovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah cut-out is the way to go! xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous post! I so love your style, lovely :) xoxo

    sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so nice, I'm glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the look of cutout dresses, and I love how you paired it with striped nails x

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look and your nails!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little $100 jewellery giveaway on my blog if you fancy a look! Click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, the dress is gorgeous! You look lovely ^_^
    Emily | emiloue

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is gorgeous! Loving your blog its so pretty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute nails Lisa!

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, glad you like them! xx

      Delete
  10. Love your nails and that dress is super cute!! Xx
    www.tashpantz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...