02/03/2014

The Sunday Post #2

New midi-rings | Nails of the Week | Vanilla & Raspberry Cupcakes | Old favourite necklace | Benefit window shopping | Weekend stroll in Oxford | Perfect Saturday breakfast | Mug heaven | Sunday Roast 

Most of these pictures are from the last few days when I had an amazing weekend with my best friends. I love weekends where you forget about work and uni and normality and just do things you don't always get to enjoy. We did some shopping, had a day-trip to Oxford and had lots of delicious meals together. We'd been looking forward to it for a while, so I definitely have that Sunday evening feeling knowing that it's all back to normal now. But I'm also really happy that we're so lucky to have had such a perfect weekend! <3

Happy Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...