14/03/2014

Review | The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review




The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review



I'm really into looking after my skin at the moment and this little pot has firmly found its way into my everyday skincare routine. This moisturiser by The Body Shop is from their classic Vitamin E range and (according to their website) is their best-selling daily moisturiser. As this product featured in my February Favourites (which you can find here), I can definitely see why.

The Vitamin E range is formulated to protect skin from environmental damage including pollution and UVA/UVB rays. In doing so, it helps to prevent the signs of premature ageing which means it's a great range for younger skin. This moisturiser is for all skin types and hydrates and softens the skin.

One of the main reasons behind my love for this product is the lightness of the formula. It's not at all heavy and is absorbed into the skin really quickly. It's non-sticky and feels so silky and smooth that it's such a pleasure to apply. It also smells amazing - it's clean and fresh without being sweet or fragranced.

I've been using this moisturiser every morning, and I love how quickly it sinks in because it means I don't have to wait a long time before putting my make-up on. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and really soft and it's so good at hydrating the skin. My skin can be quite dry so I tend to think that light formulas won't work as well, but this one really does. It absorbs quickly and locks in all the moisture. I've been using this everyday for almost two months now and there's still a fair amount left even though it's a small pot. A little definitely goes a long way with this one.

I also think the packaging is really effective - it looks so pretty on my dressing table! I'll be sure to repurchase this product as it's become my favourite everyday moisturiser. I'm definitely going to be looking into trying some of the other products from The Body Shop Vitamin E range such as the night cream, cleanser and facial oil.


Have you tried anything from this range? What did you think?


3 comments :

  1. I love this moisturiser and used to use it all the time too- it's so hydrating and the scent isn't overpowering. Alice xx
    www.aliceinalookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the scent - don't want it to run out! xx

      Delete
  2. I bought this after reading your fab review here :)
    So glad I did, you're totally right, it's an amazing moisturiser. I love that it dries well so that you don't have to wait around before putting on make-up too. And it smells so heavenly! It's gorgeous.
    Great post, lovely :) xoxo

    sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...