31/03/2014

Nails Of The Week | Seventeen Long Island

Love From Lisa Grey Triangle Nail Art
Love From Lisa Grey Triangle Nail Art
Love From Lisa Grey Triangle Nail Art
Love From Lisa Grey Triangle Nail Art
I've been looking for a specific grey shade and found one this week in Seventeen's new Gel Colour collection. It's called Long Island and is the perfect light, sophisticated colour I was after. I've tried a few other shades from this range and found them to be a better quality than previous Seventeen nail varnishes I've tried before. Initially it's quite transparent, but after a second coat it turns opaque and has a lovely shine to it.

I've been wearing quite a lot of bright colours and floral patterns on my nails recently and I fancied a bit of a change to something more chic and minimal. I'm pretty sure I haven't had triangles on my nails before, so when I went to visit my sister at uni I got her to paint them on with her nail art pen. I think black works so perfectly on this colour.

I really love this colour and can tell I'm going to be wearing it a lot in the coming months. It's a lovely smooth formula and looks flawless on. It's also such a bargain at only £3.99 - I'll definitely be checking out some of their other shades!

What do you think of this nail look?


14 comments :

  1. I love this colour, definitely adding it to my wishlist! I love the little triangles you've done as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know it's such a pretty colour xx

      Delete
  2. love this colour, such a cool design as well! I have a Revlon shade really similar to this so might try it out, would love if you could check out my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, you should give it a go! xx

      Delete
  3. The design and colour are so simple, yet they look so impressive! Well done, I really, really like it. And it goes so well with those rings :) xx
    Alex -glitterandcookiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Glad you like it xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the little triangles they look fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think they're really simple but effective xx

      Delete
  5. Wow this nail polish looks lovely! Such a great shade and finish! Your nail art looks really effective too! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does have a lovely shine and finish :) Thank you x

      Delete
  6. Ooh I love this look, nice and simple to do too! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your nails!

    not-stayingin.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...