10/03/2014

Nails of the Week | Pink & Blue Daisies

Pink & Blue Daisy Nails

Inspired by the amazing weather we had yesterday I've gone for daisies on my nails. Rather than going all out on every finger, I stuck to an accent nail covered with flowers and a single one on the corner of all the others. I made them extra shiny using a glossy topcoat.

I used two of Seventeen's new Gel Colours - Mint Bon Bon and Azure Amore which featured in this post here. I also used one of their Quicker Slicker Colours (which I've had for a while), in Pink Lemonade. I love how summery they look - they make me happy just looking at them!

Pink & Blue Daisy Nails






























Pink & Blue Daisy Nails










Pink & Blue Daisy Nails
Seventeen Pastel Nail Colours
What's on your nails this week?

13 comments :

  1. I think I'm going to go home and paint daisies on my nails now :D

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, wanted something more summery xx

      Delete
  3. Aw these look adorable I wish my nails looked as neat and pretty as this ha

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful nails! So perfect!
    Wish I could do this.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute and definitely match the gorgeous weather we've been happening :) Perfect spring nails!
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk
    Lizzieaford.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, loving florals for spring xx

      Delete
  6. Such a cute design :) I love doing my nails but never seem to get round to doing it at the moment but after seeing this I think I'll break out my nail polishes!

    Jenny xx

    ramblingsofajaffacat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...