17/03/2014

Nails Of The Week | Monochrome Birds

Monochrome Bird Nails




Monochrome Bird Nails
Monochrome Bird Nails
I don't think I've ever painted my nails white before, but I love how refreshing it looks. It's so hard to make white neat though! Mine are a little bit messy around the edges, but I'll know to be extra careful next time. This week I fancied something a bit simpler than the floral designs I've been doing recently. I found some black nail-art stickers in my cupboard and chose the bird design which I think looks great against the white background. Rather than going for the traditional ring-finger accent, I put it on my forefinger and I think it makes a nice change!


What do you think?

4 comments :

  1. Hi Lisa!
    Thank you for sending me your link on the #fblchat! Now following, absolutely loving your blog, incredible nail envy! You've definitely given me some inspiration.

    Would love it if you could take a little look at my blog too at: Beleza by Ems

    Looking forward to future posts,
    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like them xx

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful - I love the simplicity of them - perfect for Spring :)

    Jenny xx

    ramblingsofajaffacat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty nails! I think I have the same bird stickers, I might have to fish them out because they look so adorable :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...