03/03/2014

Nails of the Week | Ciaté Cuticle Tattoos

Image Link
This Monday's Nails of the Week post is something a little bit different. Rather than showing you something on my own nails, I thought I'd do a post about the hot topic in nail art: cuticle tattoos. Ciaté have recently launched their own range of these transfers that work in the same way as temporary tattoos. They seem fuss free and mega easy - all you need to do is place it face down on your finger, soak it with water and peel off the backing.

I've seen quite a few people's opinions on these and it seems like you'll either love them or hate them. I think they're really cool and look great with nude nails as shown in the picture. They're quite edgy so I imagine they'd also look good with some monochrome nail art.  Personally, I don't think I'd wear them all at once, I quite like the idea of putting an accent one on my ring finger or middle finger.

You can get these from Asos for £10 and they include a variety of sizes to fit each cuticle. I definitely want to get my hands on some of these - they look really fun!

What do you think of cuticle tattoos? Will you be giving them a go or are temp tattoos a bit too 90s?

8 comments :

  1. These are really cool! I agree about putting it on just one finger rather than all at once! xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it'd be too much otherwise! xx

      Delete
  2. Never seen these before they look very cool defo need to get my hands on some!

    http://frostyelegance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really different aren't they, I really wanna get some xx

      Delete
  3. i love the bow, but not sure how long they'll stay on for!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog right now :) click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen anything like this before but they look so cute, especially the little diamond!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award (just thought you should know) because I LOVE your blog, to see the rules and the questions click on this link http://lucyyjayne.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebster-award-2.htmlx x x

    Make sure to tell me via twitter or in the comments of one of my posts if you do answer them! Love Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...