19/03/2014

Beauty | 3 in 1 L'Oreal Micellar Solution

Love From Lisa Loreal Micellar Solution

Love From Lisa Loreal Micellar Solution
I've recently ditched the facewipes and started taking better care of my skin. Micellar solutions are all the rage in the beauty world right now so I thought I'd give one a go. Micellar solutions look and feel as gentle as water whilst dissolving make-up and unclogging pores.

I chose the L'Oreal solution which appealed to me because it's a 3 in 1 and I'm lazy! It simultaneously dissolves make-up, unclogs pores and removes impurities, and tones and soothes skin. I admit I was also attracted to the packaging which I think makes the product look more expensive than it actually was (£4.99).

Overall I'm pretty happy with this product, most importantly it removes all my make-up gently and doesn't leave my eyes stinging or my skin tight. I tend to use about 3 cotton pads to remove the majority of my make-up. The product does come out a bit fast so be sure to only tip the bottle slightly or you'll drown your cotton pad!

I would buy this product again, although when this one's finished I do want to try the Garnier Micellar Solution as I've seen that most people seem to prefer that one of the two. If you're looking for a budget micellar solution I'd definitely recommend this one - it's gentle, lovely to use and does what it says on the bottle!


Have you tried this product before? Do you prefer it to the Garnier one?


2 comments :

  1. Sounds like a good option. I've always wondered how bad for your skin face wipes are - I use them every day but my mum nags me about it! Might try this next time I go shopping as a face wipe alternative.
    Jo x
    Your Average Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely think they're a good alternative :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...