12/02/2014

Wednesday Wishlist

I've decided to start a new feature called 'Wednesday Wishlist' of (yep you guessed it) all the things I'm lusting after at the moment! I was going to do 'This Week I'm Loving' like last week, but I quickly realised that they all seemed to be things that I want, so a wishlist seemed to make more sense...
Bright Candy Coloured Handbags
1. Accessorize Satchel | 2. Accessorize Bag | 3. Topshop Satchel 
BRIGHT BAGS
I'm really looking forward to spring and definitely want a candy coloured bag to brighten up my look. These are also great for fitting in with the pastel trend that's huge for spring/summer. I'd team them with jeans and a jumper or I also think they'd look great with a monochrome dress.



Black New Look Biker Jacket
New Look Biker Jacket
WARDROBE STAPLES
I really want some investment pieces for my wardrobe - items that are stylish, that go with everything and that will see me through to spring. This black jacket from New Look fits the bill perfectly. I've been looking for a jacket to wear with skirts and dresses and I've definitely fallen for this one!

Fashion Rings
1. H&M Ring Stack | 2. Dorothy Perkins Midi Rings | 3. New Look Ring Stack
RINGS
I'm loving all the ring stacks you can get on the high street at the moment, I'm not sure how I feel about midi rings though - I don't know if they'd suit me. I do want to start wearing more jewellery every day because it's a really great way to style your look without spending a lot!


Natural Eyeshadow Palettes
1. Stila Natural Palette | 2. Elf Natural Palette | 3. Sleek Natural Palette 
NATURAL EYESHADOWS 
I'm loving these eyeshadow palettes because they look perfect for creating simple, natural daytime looks. I much prefer palettes to single colours because everything you need is all in one place. I like the fact that these palettes include a combination of shimmer and matte shades which means you can create a huge range of different looks!

What's on your wishlist?

2 comments :

  1. Bright bags are great. I always find my self adoring one when I go shopping. I think wednesday wishlist is a cute idea. Good Luck with the series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...