05/02/2014

This Week I'm Loving...

FLORALS 
I'm really looking forward to Spring now that February has arrived and can't wait to see some more colour and fun in my wardrobe. I'm loving Missguided's collection of floral dresses and playsuits at the moment; they're so pretty, really affordable and look so easy to wear!


BLOGGING
Ok so obviously I love this every week, but this week I reached 100 followers which makes me really happy! It's so amazing that there are 100 of you out there reading this, and even though I'm not blogging just to get followers it's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself here! So a big thank you to all my lovely followers!

Image source: www.look.co.uk

JENNIFER LAWRENCE 
I went to see the Hunger Games: Catching Fire for the second time this week because it's literally one of the best films I've ever seen and because I just love Jennifer Lawrence! My best friend and I could spend (and have spent) ages and ages watching videos of her because she's so down-to-earth, funny and pretty quirky. Here are some of our favourite Jennifer Lawrence quotes:
On getting ready for the Oscars - "I woke up and tried on the dress - and it fit thank god - and then I took a shower and, I don't know, that's what I did! And then I got my hair and make-up done and then I came to the Oscars! I'm sorry, I did a shot before I came...sorry!"
Interrupting Josh Hutcherson being interviewed on the red carpet - "Is your rash doing ok?"



PAMPERING 
I've been loving a bit of pamper time this week. When the weather's cold, it gets dark early and you've been studying all day, it's nice to have a bit of relaxation in the evenings. I like to throw my onesie on, have a hot chocolate and use my favourite face mask and skincare products.


What have you been loving this week? 

8 comments :

  1. Great dresses., it's the third mention of Missguided I've seen today so I definitely have to check out their S&S range :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many bits I want on there! xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the blog followers!! I've not looked at Missguided's collection yet but that selection looks lovely, I can't wait for the weather to pick up so that we can wear those types of pieces again! X

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah you should check it out xx

      Delete
  3. I love florals too!! It's such a pretty pattern, especially on dresses.
    Congratulations on your first 100 followers, there will be many more! xx

    Alex from http://glitterandcookiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to wear pretty dresses again! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  4. I also love Jennifer Lawrence and the five minute facial mask :] its such a good mask! Also, congratulations on reaching 100 follower, I'm only about 15 away from 100 now too :]

    Jordan
    twohundredorless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the mask is amazing! Thank you, congratulations :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...