09/02/2014

Sunday Summary...


Boots haul as a little treat | Lots of dissertation reading and writing | Blogging milestone | Chilled evening | Field trip at the V&A | Back home for a week  

I've had a pretty standard week this week, getting into more of a routine with balancing uni work and blogging. Through being more organised and planning my days I've been able to do more posts this week which is something I really want to keep up! I have reading week this week which means I have no lectures so I'm home for some much needed home comforts. It's lovely to have delicious food in the fridge and a clean kitchen - something you don't often find in halls!

I'm really loving Instagram at the minute - I find myself wanting to Instagram everything! Leave me your links in the comments, if you want to see more of mine you can find me here.

2 comments :

  1. hey lovely! I like the new blog layout of yours its very pretty! :) Lovely blog too. My instagram : itspinkpot
    -Chaitra|Itspinkpot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like it :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...