07/02/2014

SS'14 Trend | Monochrome

River Island Smock Dress | New Look Tunic Dress | River Island Cigarette Trousers | Dorothy Perkins Midi Skirt | Dorothy  Perkins Tote Bag | New Look Shirt | River Island Scarf 
Another huge trend for Spring/Summer 2014 is monochrome - it's literally all over the high street at the moment! These are a few of my favourite picks but there's so much to choose from.  Monochrome is great because it's so easy to wear, it suits everyone and it's very versatile, be it casual, dressy or smart. I'm looking to update my wardrobe right now as we move into the Spring/Summer fashion season and I definitely want to incorporate some of these pieces to update some old outfits.

This trend doesn't have to break the bank and chances are you already have some monochrome pieces in your wardrobe, so it's all about updating them for the new season! There are so many different ways to incorporate this look into your wardrobe, so here are some of my favourite ways to style monochrome for Spring:

What do you think? Will you be trying out the monochrome trend this season?

8 comments :

  1. I love monochrome - it's so easy to wear, classy and stylish :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so effortlessly stylish! xx

      Delete
  2. Love your picks.
    I love black and white because it really does go with everything, easily too!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know it's so versatile xx

      Delete
  3. I'm loving these picks monochrome is the way forward! Funnily enough i was looking at that scarf the other day and i nearly bought it!

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk
    Feel free to stop by!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I want them all! Will check your link out :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is what I love about monochrome. You can experiment with different patterns and textures and it ends up looking great in the end! I am loving the floral pants :)

    -amy
    Http://closetgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the patterned monochrome! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...