03/02/2014

Review | Seventeen Brow's That! Brow Kit

This brow kit featured in my January Favourites post which is a pretty sure sign that this review is going to be a positive one! I got this product for Christmas after putting it on my Christmas list and I've used it pretty much every day since then.




























The product includes an eyebrow pencil, brush applicator, wax, setting powder and a highlighter which all fit into the small compact case with a mirror on the inside lid. It's a perfect size and you get a lot for your money.

Firstly I use the eyebrow pencil to lightly fill in any gaps in my brows. I like this pencil because the line is really subtle and not too strong which means you can build it up gently yet it's unlikely you'll go over the top and get the dreaded 'I've drawn my eyebrows on' look.

Next I use the brush applicator and the wax to keep my eyebrows in shape and tame any stray bits that won't stay put. This is great for getting definition and a good straight line. After this I use the applicator again to gently brush some of the setting powder over the top.

Lastly, I don't always do this step, but sometimes I use my finger to dab some of the highlighter on my brow bone. I like this highlighter a lot because it's subtle and not too shimmery.




























I really love this product, it makes such a difference to my eyebrows and gives them great definition. It's a perfect kit if you're like me and are a bit wary of looking less like Cara Delevingne and more like a drag queen!

You can get this kit from Boots here for £6 which I think is an amazing price! The only thing I think that could improve this kit would be a small eyebrow spoolie for separating and brushing through the hairs. Overall I think it's an amazing product and considering I've been using it every day for a month I've barely even scratched the surface, so I think it's going to last me a long time!


Have you tried this product? What are your favourite eyebrow kits?

4 comments :

  1. that's such a good price for that kit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that's a good kit! lots of nice things in there.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you get so much for your money! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...