24/02/2014

Nails of the Week: Pink Polka Dots




Nails of the week time again! I've gone for polka dots this week using white and varying shades of pink. I think they're really effective even though they're quite simple. Using different colours for the bases and the dots makes them a bit more interesting than normal polka dots. I decided to use similar colours but I think they'd look great with contrasting colours too!

Shades used: The Topshop nail varnish is Waterlily, the Barbara Daly is called Whimsy and the Seventeen one is Pink Lemonade


Let me know what you think!


9 comments :

  1. Really pretty! I like the different sizes of the dots. Whenever I try polka dot nails they end up looking silly and so I get rid of them straight away :( xx
    Alex | http://glitterandcookiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Oh, you should stick with it! xx

      Delete
  2. These look lovely :) I think this is gonna have to be my next look!
    Your blog is bloody cute!

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah give it a try! xx

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty :) reminds me of Spring/Easter so nice xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw these are the cutest nails ever... wish I had the patience to do this to mine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute, and one of my favourite styles to do

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...