15/02/2014

Good Things 5 Minute Facial Face Mask

Good Things 5 Minute Facial Face Mask

Good Things is a brand I didn't really know much about before buying this product. Their skincare range is designed to make the most of young skin using superfruits in their products to boost radiance. I was looking for an affordable face mask and came across their Five Minute Facial Face Mask in Boots for just £5.99. I have to admit I was initially drawn to the packaging more than anything else - they're so pretty and look more expensive than they are!

I use this product about once a week as a treat but really I want to use it everyday. It smells so gorgeous - really fruity and refreshing and glides smoothly onto your skin. I like to pop a thin layer on before I get in the bath after removing my make-up and cleansing my skin. You really don't need to use a large amount to cover your face with this product, I've probably used it about 10 times and there's still quite a bit left.


Another thing I love about this product is how quickly it dries, I get so impatient sometimes waiting for facemasks to dry and end up washing them off before they have. This one really does take 5 minutes though and comes off easily with some warm water. It leaves your skin feeling really smooth, glowy and radiant - it does feel like you've had a mini-facial! It also leaves my skin feeling very moisturised and not dry and tight like other face masks can.

I'll definitely be re-purchasing this product because my skin definitely feels smoother, softer and looks clearer and more radiant after using it. It feels really gentle on my skin and it's such a treat to use it - it smells lovely and feels really luxurious!

I'm so impressed with this brand and definitely want to try some of their other products. I love the fact that they're designed with young skin in mind because I don't like the idea of using harsher products that my skin doesn't need at the moment. They're also really affordable and look gorgeous on my dressing table!

Have you tried any products by Good Things? What do you think?

4 comments :

  1. Ooo looks great! I'm also really impatient waiting for them to dry too!
    Play with Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this brand and thinking about picking things up. Great post

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...