28/02/2014

February Favourites

Love From Lisa February Favourites

Love From Lisa February Favourites

It's March tomorrow hooray! I love March because to me it officially means the end of winter and the beginning of spring. The chances it will snow are dramatically reduced (although apparently it's going to snow today...) and the day lasts beyond 4 o clock because it stays light for longer. But before we get into March here's my February favourites post...

I haven't bought a lot of new stuff this month, one item in this post is a rediscovered item that I forgot I had and another is a product that my mum decided she didn't want - my purse is happy this month!

Botanics Gentle Cleansing Cream
I won't say too much about this product because I actually did a post all about it this very week which you can find here. Basically it's a lovely cleanser that leaves your skin looking brighter and feeling lovely and moisturised. Also it's a mere £3.99, which I think is a great price for such a good product and I will definitely be repurchasing because I'm loving using it.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream 
This product is a moisturiser from The Body Shop's classic Vitamin E range which protects the skin from environmental damage like pollution and UVA/UVB rays and helps prevent premature ageing. I've been loving using this because it sinks into the skin quickly yet is also really moisturising. It's quite a light consistency which I like because I tend to steer clear from wearing heavier creams other than at night. This is the product that my mum gave to me but I think I'll be buying it myself when this one runs out. 

VO5 Smoothly Does it Frizz Free Cream

VO5 Smoothly Does It Frizz Free Creme 
I've rediscovered this product this month and have enjoyed using it before blowdrying my hair. It's both a frizz-reducing creme and a heat defence creme. I like to not use straighteners on my hair too much, so a product that reduces frizz is great for me and I feel like this one works really well. You also only need to use a tiny amount - too much and it weighs my hair down a bit. 

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation 
I'd been looking for a new foundation to try for ages. I've been using and loving the Rimmel Wake Me Up for a while but just fancied a bit of a change and wanted to try something new that wasn't as shimmery. I was recommended this one a lot on Twitter so I went for it and have been loving it this month. I'd say it's a medium coverage foundation, which is what I was looking for and it does last all day. It gives an illuminating glow without being too shimmery and has actually replaced Wake Me Up in my everyday routine!

What are your favourites this month?

3 comments :

  1. Bodyshop's vitamin E cream is so great! It soaks in to my skin really nicely and the vitamin E helps get rid of my scars caused by spots. Lovely post :) xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a nice silky texture! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I really love the Rimmel Match Perfect foundation I used to use the Wake me up too, but now I kind of like this one more and it's less expensive :) I just bought the Body Shop overnight vitamin e serum and I'm really excited to try since everyone loves the vitamin e range :)
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...