26/02/2014

Botanics Gentle Cleansing Cream



Boots Botanics is a brand that I tend to forget about because I don't really hear very much about it. I came across this cleanser in Boots a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd give it a try because it was so affordable (£3.99) and the packaging really appealed to me - shallow I know. This particular product is from their All Bright range which contains natural hibiscus extract and claims to "brighten and smooth all skin types". 

I've been using this product for about a month now after I've washed my face in the morning and after taking my make-up off at night to remove any impurities. One thing I love about this product is that it doesn't dry my face out, which is a problem for me with some cleansers. Sometimes my skin can be quite dry so the fact that this cleanser feels really moisturising is a definite plus. I also really like the smell, it's quite hard to describe but just smells really clean and natural and not at all harsh.

I've definitely noticed that my skin is looking brighter and fresher after using this product. I'm not sure whether I would say it looks more or less clear but it definitely feels great and is a firm favourite in my skincare routine at the minute. It's also really effective at removing any impurities or make-up left on your skin which obviously is a must for any good cleanser.

I'm definitely going to be trying out some other Botanics products in this range... I've got my eye on the toner and day cream! What do you think of Botanics products?

9 comments :

  1. I've heard quite a few good things about this range, but I'm scared to switch up my routine in case my skin rebels!

    http://ninegrandstudent.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this one is nice and gentle though, so hopefully would be ok! xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many amazing things about this range but have never tried it before! Might just have to give this a try once my current cleanser runs out :) x

    hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I think it's a lovely product :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've tried a couple of things from the range and I have enjoyed using them I've always nearly picked this cleanser up everytime I'm in boots so I definitely will be next time! xx
    Genna at Lipstick Crush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, hope you like it as much as I do! xx

      Delete
  4. I actually really like the Botanics range, their products are so good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, definitely going to be looking out for more of their products xx

      Delete
  5. Great review! I've been eyeing up some of their products, I feel it's time to take the plunge!

    Emily x

    www.emilys-elixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...