15/01/2014

Online Sale Picks

Links L-R: Accessorize Bag £21 | Dorothy Perkins Shirt £5 | H&M Wedge-Heel Boots £15 | New Look Jumper £11 | Accessorize Satchel £12.50 | H&M Jacket £20

I know a lot of people hate sale shopping - the shop is a mess, there are too many other people doing the same as you and it's generally just down-heartening and frustrating when you go home empty-handed. Having said this I actually like sale shopping because that moment when you find a hidden gem is great - you feel like you've really earned it and there's no guilt!

I never really do any sale shopping online because I normally prefer to see the clothes in real life and sometimes what's on the website and what's in the store differs quite a lot. However this week I've ventured into the online sales to cut out some of the hard work for you guys and show you my favourite online sales picks that you can get at the moment.

1. I love this bag, I'm starting to want more spring colours in my wardrobe now we're into the New Year and definitely want to introduce some pastel/mink shades.

2. I can't believe this shirt is only £5! It's from one of Dorothy Perkins concession ranges called 'Ruby Rocks' and it's so pretty and perfect for brightening up a dull winter wardrobe.

3. I already have some black wedge-heel boots, but if I didn't I would definitely be finding it hard to resist buying these. 

4. Anyone who knows me knows that I can't resist chunky jumpers - I never seem to have enough though! This one is great for the textured look that a lot of knitwear seems to have at the moment.

5. Another gorgeous bag from Accessorize, they have lots of great ones in the sale so it's worth having a look on their website. It's just a great day bag that would literally go with everything.

6. This jacket is perfect for the transition from winter to spring - it's darker in colour as it is still January but it's a nice change from your winter coat. I think it'd also be good for nights out - it'd look great with skinny jeans and heels.

I really enjoyed doing this post and guess what - I have that same sense of achievement without spending a penny (although the more I see this stuff the more I want it all)...

What do you think of sale shopping? Have you found any amazing bargains this year?

2 comments :

  1. So many lovely bags on the sale, I just can't decide which one to go for!!! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just want a new one for everyday! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...