03/01/2014

New Year's Resolutions


First of all, happy new year! Even though January can be a bit depressing because Christmas is finished and you have to drag yourself back to normality it is quite nice to start a new year and look forward to new and exciting things. It's the perfect time to get organised and set yourself some new goals so here are my resolutions for 2014:

Organise my blog
I definitely want to organise my blog better and post more regularly rather than posting a lot sometimes and then having a long break. My best friend bought me this lovely personalised notebook for Christmas that I'm going to use for blogging, which will hopefully encourage more organisation and planning!

Drink more water
This is always my resolution and I never ever stick to it because I find it so hard. I never really get that thirsty and I often forget to drink, especially if I'm busy. But I'm not going to let that be my excuse this year - I never forget to eat so why do I forget to drink?!

Do more exercise
I definitely need to be more active as I do 0 hours of exercise a week. I'm in my last year of uni so I've vowed to take full advantage of living right next to the gym on campus! I've wanted to try pilates for a while so I'm hopefully going to give that a go.

Be more motivated!
This one sounds quite general but I really mean in terms of uni work. As it's my last year I want to put everything into my dissertation and exams so that when I get my result I know that I've done my best.

I'm going to try really hard to stick to these - fingers crossed! Have you made any new years resolutions? What are they? 

2 comments :

  1. Lovely resolutions! Mine are continuing to workout (I have been for about a month), don't sweat the small stuff (And therefore have a bad day), eat less chocolate, and update my blog design!
    xx Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Great resolutions too xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...