21/01/2014

Instagram Update

@lovefrom_lisa




















I've been quite busy for the past few weeks what with going back to uni and being back in halls, and having lots of work to do again, which means I haven't had the time to post as often as I want to! I haven't done an update post for a while but I really like doing them so I'm going to make them a regular thing - isn't Instagram great?!

This fortnight I've planned some blogposts (sticking to my new year's resolution) and moved into my final ever uni room. I love making my bedroom cute and homely with loads of fairy lights, photos and bunting, and getting it just how I want it. I find it so depressing first walking into a uni room because it looks so plain and unfriendly but once I get all my stuff in there it actually starts to feel like my room!

I cheekily took my sister's Barry M 'Gold Mine Glitter' nail varnish back to uni with me and used it for a night out. It looks great and it's not too 'in your face' glittery but it does take some pretty violent scrubbing to get it off again...

Finally I spent a really fun weekend with my best friends getting up to various things including spending Sunday in Stratford. I'd never been there before but it's really beautiful, we had some lunch, went on a nice walk and of course saw Mr Shakespeare's house!

Hope you liked this post, if you want to see more you can check me out on Instagram!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...