06/01/2014

How Much Is My Face Worth?

I'm so glad I've finally got round to doing this post, I was tagged to do this post back in November by Alice (you can check out her lovely blog here) but hadn't found the time to do it. I'm really intrigued to find out how much my daily make-up routine is actually worth - I'm a high-street shopper so I'm thinking/hoping I won't be too shocked by how much money I spend on everyday make-up!

(I'm not going to say much about the products I use because I want to do separate posts on some of them).


Face:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation £8.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19
Natural Collection Powder £1.99
Sleek Face Form £9.99


Eyes:
Boots Seventeen 'Brow's That!' Brow Kit £6.00
Sleek 'i-Divine' Storm Palette £7.99
Boots Seventeen Kohl Eyeliner £2.89 
Natural Collection Mascara £1.99 


Lips:
Boots 17 Berry Crush Lip Stain £4.99

And that's it - my grand total comes out at... £49.02, which I think is very reasonable for a student budget! Lots of the products such as the foundation and eyeshadows will last me a really long time too, so doing this actually made me feel better about how much I spend on make-up!

I invite all fellow beauty bloggers to do this tag and don't forget to leave me a link to it in the comments so I can check yours out!

12 comments :

  1. Lovely post! I did this tag too earlier in Autumn...it's actually quite fun!
    xx Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah it was fun! xx

      Delete
  2. Thats a good price! I think mine would be very cheap as I don't use much at all!
    daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought it was good, you should have a go! xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for doing the tag :). I love the Sleek Face Form palette, it's so good for the price! Well done for having a more reasonable total than me ha. Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me :) Yeah I only recently got it but I love it already! xx

      Delete
  4. This is a great tag, amazing how much all our beauty amounts to! :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah I know, you wouldn't think it! xx

      Delete
  5. I don't dare work out how much mine costs! I think £49 is a pretty good cost :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you I was pleased with it :) xx

      Delete
  6. £49 is amazing! I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and get myself some cheaper products! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, although I didn't include brushes and things so it would've been a bit more! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...