15/12/2013

Top Christmas Films Countdown

I love how at Christmas all the great festive films get shown all the time no matter how old they are! I've spent this weekend decorating the house with my family and watching Christmassy films with my best friend, so I'm definitely feeling all warm and festive now. So I thought I'd spread the love and share my top 7 (I don't have 10!) Christmas films...





















7. The Grinch - This film reminds me of being at school in the last week of term where the teachers would let you watch films instead of working. Unfortunately they don't seem to do that at uni... 

6. Bridget Jones's Diary - OK so it's not strictly a 'Christmas film' which is why it's only number 6 but there are Christmas jumpers, snow and turkey curry!

5. The Santa Clause - Even though this was made in 1994 I only saw it for the first time a few years ago. It's a favourite now though - better late than never!

4. The Snowman - You HAVE to watch this every Christmas, it's a classic! 

3. The Holiday - I love this film so much I watch it even when it's not Christmas. 

2. Love Actually - This film shares the number 1 spot because I absolutely love it - me and my best friend just watched it! 

1. Elf - I didn't think I'd like this film as much as I do, but I get so excited about watching this every year and watch it at least 3 times every Christmas!

Are there any I've missed? What are your favourite Christmas films?

2 comments :

  1. Such good choices! My favourites are Father Christmas and The Nightmare Before Christmas. :) xx
    www.little-babble.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You know, I don't think I've actually seen The Nightmare Before Christmas! It's on my 'to see' list xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...