13/12/2013

ShopStyle Christmas Competition


This is my entry for ShopStyle's amazing Christmas competition to win £1000 in vouchers for a retailer of your choice. With a prize like that I couldn't not enter! If you want to submit your own entry all you need to do is create a Christmas party outfit from ShopStyle and send them a link to the post at shopstyle@shopstyle.com.
As you can see my entry is all about sparkles because Christmas is the one time you can go completely overboard with glitter, gold and sequins.

Love Navy Yolk Lace Shoulder Swing Dress, £32 - This is the piece that the whole outfit is based around. I love swing dresses - they're stylish and easy to dress up or down. I especially like the lace detail on the shoulders of this one. I went for a plainer dress because I knew I wanted to dazzle with accessories!

Steve Madden Rhinestone T-Bar Sandal, £60 - Amazing sparkly shoes, perfect for Christmas!

Dorothy Perkins Stunning Pearl Necklace, £10.50Gorgeous necklace, amazing with the high-neck of the dress.

Accessorize Pretty Eclectic Grip Set, £8 - For some extra sparkly detail!

Miss Selfridge Filigree Circle Drop Earrings, £6.50 - Great earrings for an up-do!

Monsoon Mika Sequin Box Clutch, £45 - A lovely sequinned clutch to bring the whole look together.

Topshop Lip Bullet in 'Bewitched', £8 - Statement lips in a gorgeous winter shade.

ORLY Nail Polish in 'Halo', £10.25 - Last but not least, the look wouldn't be complete without some gold sparkly nails! 

Hope you guys like it! Let me know if you've entered so I can check out your entry! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...