02/12/2013

Phase Eight Christmas Blogger Competition

I came across the "Phase Eight Blogger Christmas Party Outfit Competition" online and decided to give it a go because it looked like great fun! All you have to do is put together a Christmas party outfit from their website and the winner gets a £100 voucher - what's not to like!? Anyone can take part and you can find the details here
Here's my Christmas party look: 

Beaded Clutch Bag | Velvet Heels | White Lace Top | Black Ponte Trousers | Statement Tribal Necklace | Beaded Bracelet
I decided to go for something different to a Christmas party dress so I chose some plain black ponte trousers and a lovely white lace top as classic pieces that I'd definitely wear again and again. As I'd gone plain with the outfit I jazzed it up a bit with the accessories, so I chose the dark purple velvet heels and this amazing beaded clutch bag which is definitely my favourite item. Because the top is quite simple I chose a big statement necklace to go with it and finished it off with the sparkly beaded bracelet. 

Let me know what you think! Have you entered the competition? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...