21/12/2013

Fairisle Nails


I wish I could say that I did these, but that would be a lie. My sister actually did them and she handpainted them (yes she has a very steady hand!). I love how Christmassy and cute it looks and I basically never want to take it off!


She did the details using Rio Professional Nail Art Pens which can be found here. Each pen has a small-point end for creating tiny details like dots and small patterns and a long brush end which can be used for drawing lines.


I'd love to see any pictures of your festive nails, so leave me links in the comment box if you've done any Christmassy designs! 

4 comments :

  1. Your nails look amazing! I wish I had a steady enough hand to do designs like that! x

    Mapped Out | A fashion, beauty, lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I wish I did too! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely, fun nails - so creative, I'd never be able to create something like that! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Glad you like them xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...