06/12/2013

Christmas Countdown: Slipper Boots

One thing that is always on my Christmas list is a new pair of slipper boots. They're so cosy and perfect for wearing around the house that by the time December comes around again they're looking worn out and I'm after a new pair!
1. F&F, £10 | 2. Accessorize, £17 | 3. Next, £20 
4. New Look, £12.99 | 5. F&F, £10 | 6. New Look, £14.99 
These are my favourites at the moment, the £12.99 New Look pair is on my Christmas list! I much prefer this type of slipper because I find them cosier, warmer and comfier and they also last better because I do wear them a lot.


These are the pair I've had since last Christmas, and after a year a small hole is forming on the right foot, but apart from that they've lasted really well. Amazingly you can still get this exact pair from River Island here.

What are your essentials for wearing around the house?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...