08/12/2013

Christmas Countdown: Home for Christmas

It's always lovely to come home after you've been somewhere else for a while but it's even more special when it's Christmas time! Yesterday I came home from Venice after 10 weeks away and it feels so great to be back! Even the four hour delay was worth it. So I've spent today unpacking, spending time with family and friends and eating all the things I've missed!


This is a selection of photos from my last week in Venice - we had a late night wander to St Mark's Square to see the Christmas lights, made hot chocolate, ate out for the last time and went on a long walk.


And these are my snaps from the weekend. I unpacked my things, caught up on my advent calendar and enjoyed good old Marmite and an English cup of tea! It's so great to be home.

2 comments :

  1. You are so lucky to have travelled for 10 weeks, but yes its always lovely to be home :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's so nice to be home again :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...