03/12/2013

Christmas Coundown: Cosy Scarves

Pink & Grey Tassel Fairisle | Pink & Grey Snood | Blue & Grey Striped Snood























In every post of my countdown so far there has been something pink and fairisle so it's safe to say I've found my favourite Christmas pattern! Cosy scarves are great for staying warm whilst getting in the festive spirit, and they also make great presents for sisters or best friends (or you!). These are some of my favourites at the moment, and most importantly they're all under £20!

I know the blue & grey one isn't technically a Christmas scarf, but I still think there's something quite festive and wintery about it and plus I just really like it! The other two are more Christmassy but you could definitely still get away with wearing them in January without looking strange...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...