14/11/2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: November

(find links below)

I really love the idea of having a capsule wardrobe with classic pieces so that’s what I’ve tried to do with this post. I also wanted to challenge myself to branch out a bit because during autumn and winter I’m definitely a jumper and jeans kind of girl! So the theme for my ‘wardrobe wishlist’ this month is stepping out of my comfort zone which is why there’s not a pair of jeans in sight!

As much as I want to branch out of my comfort zone you won’t get me out of jumpers completely! I like this one because it’s a bit more special with the gems around the neckline. I’d definitely wear it with number 6 as an alternative to jeans! A great jumper (or three) is definitely a staple for me.

Jewellery is a great way to update your look without actually buying a new outfit. I love the autumn colours of this necklace and I think it’d go with quite a lot. It’s a good statement piece without being too in your face.

Shirts are a great alternative to jumpers in autumn and this one is so cute! Beige and black are some of my favourite colours for this time of year. Sometimes I think winter clothes can get a bit dull and boring so this shirt would be perfect for adding some fun to my autumn wardrobe!

This is definitely out of my comfort zone. I love skirts on other people and I used to wear them all the time, but in winter especially it’s just so much easier to reach for my jeans. However I really like this one because it’s not too over the top – I’m always worried about looking too dressy when I wear a skirt. The colour is nice and subtle and although it’s light I think it’s a good alternative to black or brown for autumn (they also have it in 7 other colours!). It’s also a great price and I think the material and belt make it look a lot more expensive than it actually is! I’d wear it with black tights, ankle boots and the grey jumper (number 1).

I live in boots in the winter. I’ve had a pair of brown riding boots from River Island for about two years now but they’re looking a bit tired so I think it’s time for a new pair. I've gone for black this time because I think they go with more. I don’t like them to be too fussy with lots of buckles and zips etc, so this pair is perfect.

These are like a cheat’s version of the infamous disco pants which I've actually never tried. I’m quite wary of them because I’m never sure about what sort of top to wear with them. These look quite a lot thicker than normal leggings so I’d like to try them with a top like number 7. I think they’d also be quite good for evening wear.

I’m really loving tartan this autumn, having already invested in this super-cosy one from H&M. It’s a great autumn print and also adds colour to an outfit. I also really like the style of this top; it looks really easy to wear.

I don’t really have many cardigans because, being lazy, I just find it easier to throw on a jumper. But this one looks really cosy and pretty easy to wear. I love the colour of it and it looks so soft! I think it’d go with pretty much anything but I’d definitely try it with number 7.

And that’s my wardrobe wishlist! I’ll definitely do a post if I buy any of it, or if Father Christmas brings me any! (Fingers crossed)

What’s on your wardrobe wishlist this autumn?


2 comments :

  1. Love all of these!! Especially the boots :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, they're at the top of my Christmas list! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...