24/11/2013

Fortnight in Photos #2

Looking at these photos, I'd definitely sum up this fortnight as food, floods and essay. We've had our first proper acqua alta (high tide) since being here which was very exciting and involved wading around St Mark's Square in wellies! Venice doesn't seem to go as mad for Christmas in November as we do in the UK, so it doesn't really feel like it's approaching, but I've finally seen the first signs of Christmas lights so excitement is mounting! I also went inside St Mark's Basilica for the first time, visited Vicenza and went to the Festa della Salute which is an annual thing with loads and loads of stalls with crepes, candy floss and toffee apples, yum! Apart from that I've just been writing my 5,000 word essay... 

Where I'm staying in Venice - Delicious patisserie - Can't stop eating this - Wellies in the flood - Toffee apple - St Mark's Basilica - Very grand library - Pastel nails - H&M treat - A lovely picture of a gondola sign - Sunny Vicenza - St Mark's Square in acqua alta - Doge's Palace - Work, work, work - First signs of Christmas! - Very tempting chocolate shop

Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/x_lisabella_x

3 comments :

  1. Looks so gorgeous! Very jel. :-( xx
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...